I am a software consultant focusing on Software Architecture
and Functional programming.
For over 20 years I've worked in many different types of
systems with different technologies, it has been fun.
During that time I created a collaboration tool called Bytesize Architecture Sessions.
NewCrafts Paris 2023
Knowledge sharing is Systems building
People building a (dynamic) system need to have a high level of shared knowledge. They need to know not just what to build today, but what the system should look like in the near future. Generally, the goal of the system is a bit of mirage, with blurry edges. We have an idea of what it is we are building and we build that together but details are hard to grasp.
Sharing knowledge effectively is hard, in this talk I will present a technique called Bytesize Architecture Sessions. It is a workshop format that improves knowledge sharing of systems.
Some of the benefits of Bytesize Architecture Sessions are:
- Improved systems thinking.
- Enriching collaboration within the team.
- Understanding architecture practices and tools in a safe environment.
- A feedback loop controlled by the team that produces better documentation across sessions.
- Revealing the Bermuda Triangles!